Mesothelioma and Asbestos Information
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker provides the following resources to find information regarding mesothelioma, asbestos, and asbestos-related lung cancer.
- American Bar Association—History of Asbestos Litigation
- American Cancer Society—Asbestos
- Consumer Product Safety Commission and Environmental Protection Agency and the American Lung Association—Asbestos in the Home
- Environmental Chemistry.com—Asbestos, Its Chemical and Physical Properties
- National Cancer Institute—Asbestos Exposure and Cancer Risk
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)—Asbestos
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry—Asbestos
- United States Environmental Protection Agency—Asbestos in Products and Buildings
Mesothelioma and asbestos-related cancer resources
- American Cancer Society—Malignant Mesothelioma
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- American Lung Association
- Anderson Network—Patient to Patient Cancer Support Group
- Chemocare—Scott Hamilton CARES Initiative
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- Search for Clinical Trials
- Mayo Clinic—Mesothelioma
- Medline Plus—the National Library of Science and the National Institutes of Health—Section on Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma AidSM—support information for caregivers, cancer centers, hospice, etc.
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation
- The Mesothelioma Library
- National Cancer Institute
- Navy Veterans with Mesothelioma
- Paul Krauss—Information about Paul Kraus, a mesothelioma survivor who was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 1997.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker—we’ll fight for you!
- If we do not get you any money, you do not owe us a dime.
- The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker offers free, confidential consultations with no obligation.
Call (888) 732-1347 or contact us online today.